Mar 25, 2010

walking by the coastline

Weather is great, temperature plunged from 29 degree celsius yesterday to about 15 degree this morning. Lovely weather to go for a walk, so I took Happy on the path to the lookout point at Hau Hok Wan again near Sha Lo Wan, passing by San Tau Village.  We took a leisurely 2 hours to complete the 5km plus walk.  This time I brought my camera along and took lots of photos! 
private housing in Tung Chung

abandoned San Tau school
Jesus loves you!
 
old cook-out area
 
derelict abandoned village houses
 
village house with overgrown vegetation
 
these village houses are probably use as weekend homes
chinese auspicious words on the sides of the doors
mini banana plantation
wait mom!  I'm looking for a good spot to pp..
look mom!  a beach!  my favourite!
small cove with a beach
hippo rocks?
the airport..control tower
hurry up mom, we're almost there!
look-out post near Hau Hok Wan
hm..this place is pretty deserted today..
 
an airplane take-off
hey! this is censored!  oh well, do you like my poo-poo pose?
beautiful field
sniff...sniff...
wait up! I'm coming!
oh boy! tat waz a record-breaking 50 metre dash! 


 
ok, time to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment